This is an intensive full three day (24 hours total) course that teaches candidates:
- Modern adult learning theory
- Preparation, delivery, and documentation of training
- Development of training aids, including power points and others
- Coaching methodologies, diagnosing and correcting shooters' errors
- Modern, effective gunhandling techniques, designed to work under stress
- Proper handling/operation of a variety of handgun types
- Effective, efficient combat marksmanship technique
The course time is divided about equally between classroom sessions and range firing, and each student will fire approximately 1,000 rounds of ammunition. Students will act as coaches for other students, and each will be coached extensively in turn. Students also receive a 170+ page training manual, which is a valuable information and reference resource.
To graduate from this course, students must pass a shooting qualification, pass a written examination, and conduct a brief presentation in the classroom on an assigned topic.
For this course, students will need:
- A serviceable sidearm, at least .38 Special or 9X19mm caliber
- A serviceable uniform duty or concealed carry holster, worn on the belt, of leather or kydex construction, with a covered trigger guard
- At least three magazines or speedloaders
- 1,000 rounds of full power ammunition for the sidearm
Everything else is supplied by Rangemaster. Tuition is $499.00, which includes 24 hours of training and a 170+ page training manual. Advance registration is required.
Please call 901-370-5600 to register.